Sorry for the lack of pictures. Our OB office doesn't have the equipment to burn the ultrasound pictures to CD, and our attempts at scanning the black and white pictures have not been too successful. If anyone has successfully scanned the pictures and would like to share how to do it, feel free!! Until then, you'll have to live with a text-only post! :)
Rebekah Grace is measuring right on target and is now 6 ounces. Her estimated due date is July 18, 2009. Everything is looking great and we are very excited!
Nancy

3 comments:
I've been waiting all day to hear, and I just gasped so loud my family thought something was wrong!
I can't tell you how excited I am that you are adding a girl to your brood--and jealous, all at the same time of course (but a good jealousy!)
CONGRATS, my friend! This is such wonderful news. You made my night!
Congratulations, I was thinking I should keep checking on you to hear your us results and there they were tonight! I am very glad SHE looks good, love the name, what an adventure for all of you to have a little girl in the house!:)
WOOHOO!! Glad to hear that you are having a girl. You will still be outnumbered, but at least you'll have a little Nancy. :-)
Post a Comment