Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zac's Exciting News!


Zachary lost his fifth tooth today! His top right tooth was a little wiggly earlier in the week and I jokingly teased him about pulling it out before his school pictures on Sept. 2nd. He apparently had nothing better to do in school today other than wiggle that tooth! When he came home with several worksheets unfinished, I asked him what happened. He very calmly looked at me and said, "I didn't have time to finish my work. I was wiggling my tooth!" - Well, duh, Mom! I am so behind the times, apparently! So, after all of that wiggling, Zac was able to pull the tooth out with minimal pain and almost no bleeding (very important since the sight of blood tends to send him into hysterics!).

Due to the current lost tooth, we seem to have a rash of wiggly teeth in the house! Justin and Aaron have both decided that they have loose teeth that might fall out at any moment. I, personally, think it has more to do with finding out if the Tooth Fairy will come to visit them.....

No comments: