Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here Goes.....

Well, here goes my first attempt at blogging! I am *trying* to be faithful to post on a fairly regularly basis so that you all can keep up with the boys and what we have been doing. Check back to see how often I manage to post updates! :)

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hey Nancy,
great to hear from you.
4 boys Must keep you very busy.
I'm sure you will have plenty of funny stories to tell.

Our family keeps trodding along.
Taylor turns 8 Sept.2. She is doing a Great job in school. She is a very responsible child due to her dad's illness. We are in the process of trying to get Tim to the Lupis clinic in Montgomery,AL
Faith keeps Extremely busy. She was out of town at Fort Payne, Al. for 6 days during the past 2 weeks. I stayed with Tim and the Children to help out. They just got a cute little puppy.
Andrew was diagnosed with Aspbergers. So he is in a special needs PreK class this year.He turned 5 June 17. Andrew was in PreK Daycare last year. He is making significant progress in school. School started July 31 this year for Walton County. Taylor & Andrew are at the same school.
Jesse got laid off last week from his job. It is a large company. In all they let 130 employees go last week. Wow! That is tough for North Georgia. Jobs are scarce anyway.
HOpe you have a great Week.!
Love, Aunt Laneva