Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me! Monday

So, this is week two of Not Me! Monday which can be found on MckMama's website here.  This week.....

I did not make my sweet hubby a grilled tuna sandwich without the tuna.  Nope, not me!

I did not almost let Justin stay home from school on Friday because it was cool and rainy and I SO did not want to get out of bed to take him.  Cooler heads prevailed, though, and he made it to school on time.

I did not cheat and eat a very itsy, bitsy piece of cheese pizza because it sounded so good and I really, really wanted a taste of pizza!  (For those of you who don't know, I am not supposed to have dairy products because my sweet little baby has a dairy allergy.).

And, finally, I did not promise myself all day that if I finished my cleaning, I could post my Not Me! Monday post.  Well, I almost finished.  :)

Nancy

2 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

Loved your "Not Me's".. too cute.

Danielle in MO said...

so what did you put in the no tuna grilled sandwich??? :)