Brittany over at 4 little men and girly twins has started a Random Picture Challenge on Saturdays. She picks a month and a number, and you go to that month's picture file and that number of picture in the file and post it along with a description. This week was January #8 (the 8th picture in the January file).
Being that I am on top of everything and oh, so organized (ahem), my January 2009 folder is empty. All of our January pictures are still, ummmm, on the camera.
So, I went to my January 2008 folder and chose the 8th picture. Which, ironically, was taken on January 17, 2008 (same date as today!). It snowed beautiful white fluffy flakes that piled up about an inch and a half. It was the only snow for last year, and tragically was mostly slush by the time the kids woke up in the morning. :( So, all the kids were able to do was look at the pictures we took. *sigh* Maybe it will snow this year.....

1 comment:
I found your blog through a comment you made on another blog...I feel like we are living the same life! I too have 4 boys and I am expecting another BIG surprise in September...WOW so neat to read about someone else with so many boys!
Post a Comment