A really sweet blog friend of mine,
Katie, lost her first son last year on Leap Day. She is learning how to crochet to make baby hats to take to the hospital in honor of Brenham's first birthday. Katie would love for anyone to make a baby hat that she could take with her to the NICU in honor of Brenham. You are welcome to knit, crochet, sew or anything else. If you are interested, click on the link on the right side of the blog and let Katie know that you are joining her project! Since I so rarely get to make anything girly, my hat is Powder Puff Pink. I'll post a picture when it's done. :)
2 comments:
thanks so much Nancy! you are a wonderful person!
Nancy,
I follow her blog too, and that is so nice of you to contribute to this! I only wish I knew how to knit (or crochet, either or!) so I could do it too. Katie's right--you are quite a wonderful lady!
Post a Comment