Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Teeny, Tiny Tsunami bit of Turbulence

If you have been wondering where we have been, suffice it to say that we have been busy on top of busy! How's that?? Well, that is when you have a schedule so crammed with appointments and obligations and THEN on top of it all, the stomach virus decides to visit.  Yep, that's right! And not just one person....we ALL have been making various and hurried trips to the bathroom to unwillingly give up the contents of our stomachs.  Ugh. 

The silver lining in all of this is that on Tuesday, when only Caleb was suffering from the ill effects of the virus, his dietician and I thought that he may be showing signs of a wheat allergy (along with his allergies to dairy, soy and rice products). Given the fact that the entire rest of the family (who suffer from NO wheat allergies, I can assure you!) also came down with this same virus on Wednesday, it looks to be an unlikely set of coincidences for Caleb rather than a wheat allergy! Yeah!! Now we can try the new bread I just found at Publix which contains no dairy, soy or rice products! Well, when his stomach has returned to a more normal state, that is.

Zachary wanted me to inform everyone that he just lost his ninth tooth tonight! He has been working on losing this tooth for -no kidding- 3 weeks or more, so this was a major accomplishment! The Tooth Fairy just might see a way to be a bit more benevolent given the pain and anguish that has accompanied losing this tooth. :)  I will be sure to post pictures when I have some. 

I also have pictures of Caleb's birthday to post as soon as I have my head above water laundry. I do believe that every piece of bedding that we own has been washed, is being washed, or is waiting to be washed within the last 24 hours. Yikes!!

Nancy

No comments: