My interview of a couple of weeks ago. I did here back from the company. They are unable to do anything right now. They are still interested and told me they are waiting on securing a couple more contracts before they would be able to bring me on. They also mentioned some staff changes maybe will be coming up in about a month. They have an intern leaving soon that i know about. So we are going to wait and see what might or might not happen. We did get some good news that we have a new house to start on Monday at the company I am currently working at. So I should have rough framing work for another 3 or 4 months.
It has been a long time since I have done any rough framing, but it comes back to you like riding a bike. At least I am not stuck in an office or store some where. I have always enjoyed working outside in the fresh air. I also have the privilege of working with some very good friends.
Now for the rest of the family. Justin and Zac are working hard at finishing up school soon. They also are enjoying memorizing there verses and key truths for kids 4 truth on Wednesday nights at church. Especially Justin. Mom and I are very proud of them. Justin had a good report from school and is more then ready for K5 next year. He is also very excited about going into K5.
Aaron got to keep Mommy company on all the many doctor visits this week. He is doing well and growing like a weed. He is enjoying riding his big boy bike and we tried playing catch last night for the first time with his new ball glove.
Mr. Caleb has had a very busy week. He is getting taller and into everything. He is a very busy boy who loves the outdoors, now that it has gotten warmer. He is talking more and more. He loves to play and chase his brothers. Caleb had a good one year check up this week. He also saw the Allergist this week and had allergy testing done. Not so good news there. He tested positive reaction to most of the tests. He is allergic to soy, wheat, milk, and a whole bunch more. They are doing some more testing to confirm that the 1st test was accurate. He had to have blood tests done to do this. I guess this in its self was an adventure. He had to have blood drawn from his arm. Nancy had the joy of wrestling him to be still while they did this. Hopefully we will not have to do this to often.
Nancy was very busy as a taxi service this week to get to all these doctor appts. She also saw her regular baby doctor this week. She had a good check up but is still measuring small. So far Rebekah is still growing at a normal rate so they are not to concerned. We are now down to every two weeks check ups. It won't be long now and Rebekah will be here. Time flies.
Mom is also enjoying sleeping in today and badly needs the rest. She is getting excited about Rebekah coming soon and trying to think of all the things she needs to get done by then.
I think the boys will have a little slower week this week. Nancy, I and Miss Rebekah will be taking a trip to Charleston on Wednesday and Thursday this week. We will be meeting several new doctors and the staff at MUSC. We are hoping to learn where we will be for delivery and surgery and make any final arrangements we need to to prepare for Rebekah's coming.
I am sure if i missed anything Nancy will correct me with her version. I hope you all have a great week.
D

No comments:
Post a Comment