Once again I have been laid off. The company I was working for has had there work slow down. I may get a few more days in here and there. This was not altogether a bad thing. I have been pushing myself to keep going, but I really am not suppose to be doing the heavy lifting anymore. So I am excited to see what will be next and how the Lord will provide the next job for us. He always provides our every need. So for now we are headed to NC to visit Grammy and Grampy for the holiday weekend. Some much over due time to spend with them. Then we will pick up the job search when we return and wait to see how the Lord opens doors. We hope everyone has a great Memorial day and we will check back with you all when we return.
D
2 comments:
Drew, you are so right. God is so very good, and He always, always provides!
I will continue to keep these needs in my prayers.
{Love ya Nan}
Drew,
We are so sorry to hear that you lost your job! I know that is just one more thing that you don't want to have to worry about! We will keep our eyes and ears open for you, and you guys are ALWAYS in our prayers!
Love,
Jamie, Katie, and Hannah Smith
Post a Comment