Sunday, September 21, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Okay, so one of my favorite blogs in the entire world has just started a "Not Me! Monday." It's a great chance to tell all of the things we did (not) do for the previous week.  I have laughed so hard at some of the posts already, and it's not even Monday!  :)  You can read the original "Not Me! Monday post on MckMama's website here.

I did not spend almost all week trying to clean my house only to start all over again tomorrow.  

I did not let Aaron run around the house with his toy gun AND no clothes on so I could get a picture of him "bare" hunting.

And the winner this week, I most certainly did NOT put only 4 candles on my now-five-year-old son's birthday cake and bring it to the table, only to have my 6 year old NOT tell me, "Mom, you forgot one of Justin's candles!"

Nope, not me!

7 comments:

T said...

It's a never ending cycle...cleaning the house and laundry...never.ending.ever.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, love it! Love the "fort" below, too. My boys would love that!

Thanks for the nice words and for playing along!!

Jen D said...

haha--I hear you on cleaning the house!

erin said...

haha.. i love the bare hunting!

Mrs. H said...

OH my don't you hate it when your children start counting, reading and spelling? Enjoyed your Not Me list!

EC said...

Bare hunting, hahaha! Love it!

S.L.P said...

Ahh the innocent days! And the captions to go along with it! I hope you most certainly did "not" get some adorable bare pictures.