Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Each week on Monday, we are allowed to be brutally honest and live to tell about it!  It's called Not Me! Monday and the original post can be found on MckMama's website here.

I did not arrive at home from picking Zachary up from school (with Aaron and Caleb riding along with me) and pull into the driveway and sit in the van for 2 or 3 minutes explaining to Zachary and Aaron that Justin had gone to work with Daddy for the afternoon and therefore would not be home to play.  I further did not get the little guys out of the van and into the house and come back to the van for more things before realizing that Drew's truck was parked in the driveway the whole time!!!  I had pulled in right next to the truck, stared at it through my whole "It was Justin's turn to go work with Daddy - you will have a turn another day" speech, and never realized that they were in fact back already.  Wow!  I'm so glad I did not do something like that!  I mean, if I had, where would my brain have been???

I have not wondered for the last two days why Caleb was getting unusually fussy around 6:00 pm or so.  I then realized tonight that his "clock" is still running on Daylight Savings Time.  He was ready for bed!!  :)

I am not currently so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open to finish this post......Goodnight ya'll!

Nancy

No comments: