Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pickles and Chocolate

You know, the funny thing about pregnancy is that you never know what sounds good until you are actually eating.  Or, at least it's that way with me.  I absolutely LOVE pickles...any size, shape or flavor.  When I was pregnant with Caleb, I probably consumed more pickles in 9 months than the rest of my family put together eats in an entire year.  Guess what?  I cannot even stomach the smell of pickles right now!  Justin has been enjoying bread and butter pickles on his cheese sandwiches for lunches the last few days, and it is all I can do to open the jar and toss a couple of pickles on the sandwich before I feel like I am about to be sick.  I am so sad that I am not enjoying pickles right now.  :(  But chocolate?  Ahhhhh, the love of my life....... :)  At least I can still enjoy chocolate!

Nancy

1 comment:

Ali said...

Funny, I never had any cravings with my first. I ate a LOT of sour candy, so I guess I craved that, but I like sour candy regardless.
On the other hand, I could not stomach shredded meat of any sort. Pulled pork - disgusting! Shredded chicken - gag!
Who knows what I'll crave or not crave with my next one.