A couple of Saturdays ago, Drew and I decided to take some Christmas pictures of the boys. These are a few of my very favorites.....Enjoy!!

Zachary is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it! He had to be the cool, calm unruffled sure-I'll-sit-here-if-you-want-me-to-and-show-the-others-how-it's-done one of the bunch. :)

Justin is such a sweet boy. He loves to have his picture taken and is more than willing to pose frequently!

Melt my heart....need I say more?

I know he's not smiling, but this is absolutely the most adorable, just-have-to-pinch-his-cheeks picture I have taken of Caleb!

Can you believe we got all four of them to actually sit still, look in the same direction and all of their eyes were open at the same time??? Oh, and they actually are all smiling, too!

4 comments:
4 boys? Bless your hearts!
Adorable!!! Seriously. I can not believe that you got all of them to sit there....You should get an award!!!! Great Pics!
Oh, those are great pictures! I must commend you...all four smiling and looking is QUITE the feat! :-)
What great looking boys.
Post a Comment