Zachary's class had their open house today (where all the parents could come to school for the day and "shadow" their student.). It was a very busy day, but we enjoyed it. Zachary, of course, loved showing off his classroom and what he does. I will do my best to post some pictures in the next day or two.
Caleb is fighting another runny/stuffy nose, but I think it is directly related to teething. His bottom right tooth is on the verge of coming through, although he will be a day or so late in tradition! He is officially 6 months old (as of 6:28 pm today), so his first tooth will come at 6 months, not at 5 months like his three brothers. He's showing us all that he will be a different person than his brothers! :)
Justin is counting down the days (and would be counting hours if he knew how!) until his first field trip EVER on Friday. He is so excited! He had a great day at school today - music class and chapel in one day. In music class, they have started practicing their songs for the Christmas program already. He said that Mrs. Riley told them they had to practice now so they could sing them by Christmas! :)
Aaron is being silly Aaron. He had lots of fun this morning at Zac's Open House. He made friends with several of the moms from the class, and he was a very good helper when we set up the refreshments and cleaned up at the end of the day.
I'm falling asleep at the computer, so I'm taking that as a sign that I should go to bed. Pictures will be coming in the next couple of days.....
Nancy

No comments:
Post a Comment