Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Well, I thought I was doing pretty well this week as far as "not" doing anything to crazy - until....

I did not lock my keys in my van while grocery shopping Saturday morning!  It only took about 20 minutes for my husband (and 3 kids!) came to bail me out! :)

I did not make four DOZEN sheep cookies (!) for Zachary's class on Sunday afternoon.  Bleat, bleat, bleat......

I currently do not have more laundry than couch space in my living room right this very minute.....

And, I am not sitting on the small space of couch left blogging while ignoring said laundry! :)

Y'all have a great week!

By the way, you can check MckMama's website here for more Not me! Mondays.

1 comment:

Devin said...

Hi Nancy! I'm so glad you found me, cause that led me to you....and I died laughing about the laundry/couch space/blogging anyway blip! That was too funny, and sound just like yours truly!

Glad to have a new 'friend' to add to my reader--I'll be checking back often. I love to read stories about little boys and their antics! Hope to see you again too!