Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Yippee!!  It's time for Not Me! Monday again!  As always, you can read the original Not Me! Monday post on MckMama's website here.

I did not vacuum the house for twenty minutes in hopes that Caleb would finally give in and go to sleep without his pacifier.  It didn't work, but at least my house got vacuumed! :)

I most certainly did not wait until my MSC (Many Small Children) were safely sleeping in their beds to sneak over to my neighbor's house while she was out to dinner to see what kind of landscaping she has paid to put in on the opposite side of her house.  And, while I was sneaking through her backyard with just a keychain flashlight, her motion sensor lights absolutely did not come on lighting up her backyard for the rest of the neighborhood to see!  And knowing said lights came on (obviously!), I did not keep on sneaking around to the other side of the house to look at her landscaping!  I mean, if I did things like that, which obviously I *don't*, what kind of neighbor would I be??? ;)



I did not lose Caleb under a pile of clean laundry in my living room when he rolled over into the laundry basket and pulled clothes down!  No way!!  Who has that much clean laundry piled up and not folded???

Glad not much happened at my house this week!  Y'all have a good week!

Nancy

3 comments:

-stephanie- said...

So how did the landscaping look? I mean, how do you think it would look since you didn't do that sneaking over there?

Anonymous said...

That picture is to adorable..
It needs to be framed this instance..lol

Amie said...

So NOT me with the laundry.

Your kiddos are adorable!!!

:)
AMie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com