Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me!

Okay, so it's Monday again, and time for the world at large to know everything that I didn't do this week!  Also, if you want to read more Not Me!'s, feel free to check out MckMama's blog here.

I did not splurge and have ice cream on Thursday night with Drew because I knew that I would not be nursing for several hours while on Zachary's field trip Friday.  Nope, not me!  Thankfully, Caleb does fine with a bottle!  

And I did not let Aaron run around the house in only his underwear on Thursday afternoon because he came in the house covered with sand from the sandbox and I stripped his clothes off.  And the reason he was just in underwear?  It was so much easier than getting yet another outfit for him to wear for a couple of hours till he took a shower!

Furthermore, I did not bribe Justin with a hash brown and chocolate milk (his favorite McBreakfast) so that he would let the nurse prick his finger and draw blood at his check-up this morning.  Who in the world would do something like that????

And, I most certainly am not going to have to quickly make up for lost time in my house cleaning today because I've been blogging about Not Me Monday!  Nope, I would never do something like that!

Nancy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey whatever it takes to get those finger pricks.. right..

Jennifer said...

You'll never see kids in underwear or bribes going on in this house!!! Great not me's!!

HiHoOhio said...

I have not ever gotten to the house cleaning today but did get out of the pj's and did do two loads of laundry, one is still in the washer, the other the dryer.....guess I better run!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I'm still haven't cleaned the house today.