




To appease Papa (and return myself back to good standing :) I am posting a few more pictures of what the boys have been up to lately.
Aaron has been a lot of fun the last couple of days (okay, even more fun than his usual fun little self!). I absolutely love when he is talking to or about Zachary and Justin. He runs their names together like they are one person. His favorites are: "Zacdustin" at school." or "Dustinzac play in sandbox with me." He also loves to sit on Daddy's lap after he finishes eating his meals. His question is usually something like "I sit your wap, Daddy?" Then, once he is seated on Drew's left knee, the statement that follows is "Daddy, I sit your udder wap." He likes to sit on Drew's right knee so he's closer to me. :) He's such a sweet boy!
Caleb is continuing to eat more and more foods. He loves peas, applesauce, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes and has had some cheerios broken in half and some pieces of bread. He is not at all content to sit in his high chair and watch the rest of us eat anymore. :)

2 comments:
Wooo Hooo! Thanks for the pics. Looks like Caleb is ready to crawl over and get his hands on those legos! Won't be long till you have that problem to deal with.
Papa
I'm really sort of dreading Caleb being more mobile. The boys are going to be much more restricted in what they can play with and where they can play. And it is coming soon! He was up on hands and knees today a good bit and starting to crawl backwards a little.
Post a Comment