Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Brittany!

“7 Things About Me” … i.e. blogging about 7 things you may not know about me.

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1.  I have moved 10 times and lived in 4 states - IN, TN, GA, and SC.
2.  When I was younger, I used to tell people that I wanted 12 children.  Still sounds kind of fun! :)
3.  I have more projects on my to-do list than I will have time for in the next five years!
4.  I love to sew, crochet, cross-stitch and scrapbook when I have the time (which is not very often!).
5.  I rarely paint my toenails....my husband thinks it's disgusting! :)
6.  My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury, followed closely by Beverly Lewis.
7.  I absolutely LOVE fall....which means Christmas is right around the corner!


Now, I tag anyone else who wants to play....just post a link in the comments to your blog, and I'll read your list!

Nancy

No comments: