Well, Day 2 was SO much better than Day 1!! Caleb only fussed for a few minutes before supper was ready tonight (when normally he would have happily sucked on a pacifier till his supper was ready). He went to sleep for both of his naps and bedtime with little more than a whimper!
It's late; I'm tired and going to bed. I just wanted to let you know how today went. I will be posting some really cute pictures from playing outside tonight when I am not so tired. Hopefully tomorrow.
Nancy
1 comment:
I think this blogspot is addicting. I find that I am looking forward to the new adventures, and am dissapointed when there is no new entry. You should be able to post everyday with all the free time you have! Keep loving and training those boys. They will all rise up and call you blessed in due time!
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment