Well, tonight was the test, and it was a
loooonnng hour! Caleb went to bed (the first time) around 6:45. At about 7:00, I went up to get him and calmed him down (the first time). After another ten minutes of crying, I went in and calmed him down again. Then I decided to vacuum the house hoping the background noise of the vacuum would help Caleb go to sleep. Nope! When I stopped, he was still protesting loudly. I went to get him and rocked him for a little while, but every time I tried to get him into bed, he screamed. It was close to 7:45 by the time I finally laid a very drowsy and almost asleep Caleb in his bed and haven't heard from him since. Whew!! Hope we don't have too many more nights like that!
Nancy
1 comment:
Good for you! And in the spirit of "not me Monday".... I DIDN'T let my son have a paci until he was a month shy of turning FIVE! Who would do that?! Not me!
Good to Meet ya'! YOur boys are PRECIOUS! I always wanted a carload of boys! How did I get only one and four girls? Boys are so sweet and EASY!
Post a Comment